23 Jan Enjoy a Well Pump Installation Process That You Can Trust with Pump Service Idaho
Whether you are installing a new well pump system on your property or you are looking to replace a system that is already in place, you certainly want to be sure to hire a company that you can trust to help guide you through the process of selecting a well pump system, installing the system and maintaining and completing any necessary repairs. At Pump Service Idaho, we are confident that our years of experience and professional knowledge will provide you with the seamless process that you are looking for when installing a well pump system on your property.
Choosing the Right System
Once you have decided to install a new well pump system on your property, the next big decision is determining what type of system you need. At Pump Service Idaho, we will provide you with unbiased information about your well pump options while also providing advice and guidance based on your household water consumption, lifestyle, budget and personal needs. By selecting the right type of system to meet your needs and water usage, you will be sure to have years of dependable service from the well water pump that we install on your property.
Following a Proven System
After we have selected and obtained the right well pump system to meet your needs, we will then follow this simple – yet effective – process for installing your new system:
- Clear away any dirt, sand or other debris to ensure your water flows clearly
- Lower the pump and piping into the ground
- Use specialized tools to assemble the system once it is in place
- Seal the casing on the pump to ensure no foreign materials are able to enter it
- Connect ground lines and power to the pressure switch
- Prime the system
- Install the priming plug
- Check pressure tank’s air charge
- Connect the pump outlet to the pressure tank and the outlet valve
Once these steps have been completed, you can begin enjoying all of the benefits that a new well water pump has to provide! Contact us today to learn more!